When you list EMS in your will, you join the 1917 Circle and create a plan that leaves a legacy for others in ways that honor you, your family, and God.
Gifts made to EMS through wills and other planned gifts position the school to continue calling students to faith, excellence, integrity, and service long into the future.
- Estate gifts often strengthen the EMS endowment, joining other funds that will continue to grow and sustain EMS, far into our 2nd Century.
- Other planned gifts take capital projects like Let the Children Come from a dream to reality!
Giving is a personal decision and must be right for your and your family. Deferred gifts are an excellent way for you to:
- receive significant benefits while you’re living
- leave a legacy for the benefit of future generations
- minimize tax obligations.
We can help you plan through our relationships with trusted attorneys, wealth advisors, Everence, and The Community Foundation of Harrisonburg/Rockingham. If you are interested in more information about planned giving, please contact Paul Leaman or Trisha Blosser.
If you have already named EMS in your estate, please let us know so we can add you to our 1917 Circle!
Watch the video above to learn how one family's endowment is blessing future generations.
Here are some examples of creative ways you can give generously through Charitable Planned Gifts:
- Assets including
- Stocks, bonds, or mutual funds
- IRAs or other retirement accounts
- Real estate, and personal property
- Deferred Gifts
- Charitable bequests (thru wills)
- Life Insurance
- Gifts that give back to you or your heirs
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Life Estate Agreements
- Charitable Lead Trusts