EMS Fall Auction 2020
Two ways to join the fun and support EMS!
- Friday Night Live: Virtual Event & Live Auction Nov. 6, 7:30 p.m.
- Silent Auction: Nov. 4 to 10
One registration for both events!
Let's laugh together!
"Adam Yoder was an outstanding addition to your 2019 celebration. I cannot remember laughing so much that my jaws actually hurt. How refreshing is that in these times in which we live. He made the evening a rewarding experience. Thank you." -Sandra (EMS Grandmother)
Friday Night Live with EMS
Virtual Event and Live Auction
Friday, November 6 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Adam Yoder, EMS dad, social worker, and funny man extraordinaire
- David Berry, award-winning pianist, EMS dad, and EMU Music Dept. Chair
- Prince Bellerose with Joseph Harder, EMS '16 Alum
- Dinners (delivery in the Harrisonburg area), travel getaways, home upgrades, and more!
- Live auction items will open for bidding on November 4 and close throughout the event on November 6.
Online Silent Auction
November 4 to 10 (closes at 9 p.m.), 2020
Support our school
Money raised will support the COVID-19 Aid Fund for student financial aid and costs such as technology and cleaning supplies. During the live event, you'll get a glimpse of these funds at work in school life during this unusual year through brief videos and enjoy top notch entertainment.
Donations still welcome!
The auction planning team is accepting donations for the virtual live auction and online silent auction. Here are some ideas to get you started and help add to the growing list!
- Getaways, travel, and overnight stays
- Unique dinners, baked goods, harvest produce
- Home remodeling tools, materials, and services
- Share your knowledge or expertise by offering an online enrichment "course"
- Experience-based items like musical instruments, bicycles, kayaks, exercise equipment or camping gear
Thanks to our 2020 Sponsors
2019 sponsors and participants supported:
- EMES Parent-Teacher Fellowship through Elementary Art sales. Funded classroom supplies, teacher appreciation, and special projects. Sales of went to the
- 2nd Century Fund, which covers financial aid and the difference between tuition and the cost of an EMS education.
- expansion of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) programs at EMS.
Read more about the 2019 event.