Homecoming - October 18-20, 2019
Activities and fun for all ages, current students, families, alumni, and friends! There's something for everyone at this year's Homecoming Weekend activities, Friday, Oct. 18 through Sunday, Oct. 20. See schedule details below.
Five-year reunions will be held at various times throughout the weekend for those whose class year ends in '4 or '9.
Evening -- several classes will have informal gatherings at area restaurants
5:30 p.m. -- Fan appreciation meal celebrating all our fall sports teams.
- The Booster Club will provide a meal with donations accepted.
- Open to all. Special welcome to elementary and middle school students and families.
- Games, face painting, spirit giveaways.
- Half-time event for young fans under the lights on the turf.
Saturday, October 20
8:30 to 10 a.m. Homecoming Breakfast
- All alumni -- any age and grad year -- are welcome to stop by for coffee and breakfast foods in the dining hall and on the front lawn (weather permitting).
- 9:15 -- Greetings from Paul Leaman, Head of School, recognition of alumni award winners, and singing.
10 a.m. to noon -- Upper (middle and high) and lower (elementary) buildings open for self-guided tours.
11:30 a.m. -- Rehearsal for 2019 Touring Choir, auditorium.
Noon -- Various class reunions.
p.m. -- JV Volleyball and Varsity Volleyball. Time and opponent TBD, EMS Gym. Free to alumni, EMS students and families.
Evening -- Various class reunions.
Sunday, October 20
10 a.m. -- Worship Service, EMS Auditorium
- Honoring our Lifetime Service and Alumnus of the Year awardees
- Music by 2019 Touring Choir members under the direction of Jared Stutzman