Homecoming 2020 will be Oct. 16-18!
Activities for all ages, current students, families, alumni, and friends Friday, Oct. 16 through Sunday, Oct. 18.
Five-year reunions will be held at various times throughout the weekend for those whose class year ends in '0 or '5.
Friday, October 16
Evening -- several classes will have informal gatherings at area restaurants
5:30 p.m. -- Fan Appreciation (Tailgate) Meal celebrating our fall sports teams. Free.
- The Booster Club will provide a meal with donations accepted.
- Open to all.
- Bring your own tableware if you'd like to save on the use of disposables.
- Games, face painting, spirit giveaways.
- Half-time fun and games on the court. Jazz band will play
Saturday, October 17
8 a.m. -- Registration and welcome table, Dining Hall foyer.
8:30 to 10 a.m. -- Homecoming Breakfast. Dining hall foyer opens at 8. Welcome at 8:30. Breakfast and visiting and short program with school updates and recognition of alumni award winners.
10 a.m. to noon -- Building tours. Self guided stroll through the "upper" building (middle and high). Guided tours of the "lower" (elementary) building.
11:30 a.m. -- Touring Choir 2020 rehearsal, auditorium.
Noon -- Various class reunions.
1 p.m. -- Color Fun Run/Walk. All ages welcome! Free. Get a Homecoming T shirt and run or walk the 2.5 mile course created by our cross-country team around our athletic fields. Decorate your shirt with fabric markers. Fun for all ages.
2 p.m. -- Varsity Boys Soccer game, upper athletic field.
Evening -- Various class reunions.
Photo disclaimer: EMS staff will take photos and video footage during Homecoming Weekend. Please be aware that by attending activities, you consent to being photographed and video recorded and your image may used by EMS for future promotional, publicity, and editorial purposes.
7:30 p.m. -- Homecoming Concert, EMS Auditorium, featuring Junior and Senior Choirs, Orchestra, Wind and Jazz Ensembles.
Sunday, October 19
10 a.m. -- Worship, EMS Auditorium
- Reflections by alumni award recipients
- Music by 2020 Touring Choir members under the direction of Jared Stutzman and congregational singing.
- Prelude and offertory by class of 2013 musicians.
- The morning's offering will benefit our student financial aid program.