Homecoming - October 18-20, 2019
Activities and fun for all ages, current students, families, alumni, and friends! There's something for everyone at this year's Homecoming Weekend activities, Friday, Oct. 18 through Sunday, Oct. 20. See schedule details below.
Five-year reunions will be held at various times throughout the weekend for those whose class year ends in '4 or '9.
Evening -- several classes will have informal gatherings at area restaurants
5:30 p.m. -- Tailgate party, front of gym.
- The Booster Club will provide a meal with donations accepted.
- Open to all. Special welcome to Eastern Mennonite elementary and middle school students and families.
- Games, face painting, spirit giveaways.
- Half-time event for young fans under the lights on the turf.
Saturday, October 20
NEW THIS YEAR: 8:30 to 10 a.m. Homecoming Breakfast
- Drop by the school to enjoy breakfast food in an informal setting, connect with alumni and friends
- Find your old classroom,see how the elementary students are using the second floor! Self-guided tours.
- Tour the new elementary building.
11:30 a.m. -- Rehearsal for 2019 Touring Choir, auditorium.
Noon -- Various class reunions.
p.m. -- JV Volleyball and Varsity Volleyball. Time and opponent TBD, EMS gym. Free to alumni, EMS students and families.
Evening -- Various class reunions.
Sunday, October 20
10 a.m. -- Worship service, EMS auditorium
- Honoring our Lifetime Service and Alumnus of the Year awardees
- Music by 2019 Touring Choir members under the direction of Jared Stutzman