EMS Fall Auction 2020
Two ways to join the fun and support EMS!
- Friday Night Live: Virtual Event & Live Auction Nov. 6, 7:30 p.m.
Live auction items numbered 100-300
- Silent auction: Nov. 4 to 10
Items numbered 500+
One registration for both events!
Click on the Get Started button, found on the auction website, to register for the auction and receive the Zoom link to Friday Night Live at EMS
Let's laugh together!
"Adam Yoder was an outstanding addition to your 2019 celebration. I cannot remember laughing so much that my jaws actually hurt. How refreshing is that in these times in which we live. He made the evening a rewarding experience. Thank you." -Sandra (EMS Grandmother)
Friday Night Live with EMS
Virtual Event and Live Auction
Friday, November 6 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Adam Yoder, EMS dad, social worker, and funny man extraordinaire
- David Berry, award-winning pianist, EMS dad, and EMU Music Dept. Chair
- Prince Bellerose with Joseph Harder, EMS '16 Alum
- Dinners (delivery in the Harrisonburg area), travel getaways, home upgrades, and more!
- All online auction items will open for bidding on Nov. 4. The live auction will close in groups during the event on Fri. Nov. 6 (three groups: 100s, 200s, and 300s).
- Preview the items now!
Opens Nov. 4 and closes Nov. 10 at 9 p.m.
Silent auction items are numbers 500 or greater.
Support our school
Money raised will support the COVID-19 Aid Fund for student financial aid and costs such as technology and cleaning supplies. During the live event, you'll get a glimpse of these funds at work in school life during this unusual year through brief videos and enjoy top notch entertainment.
Thanks to our 2020 Sponsors
2019 sponsors and participants supported:
- EMES Parent-Teacher Fellowship through Elementary Art sales. Funded classroom supplies, teacher appreciation, and special projects. Sales of went to the
- 2nd Century Fund, which covers financial aid and the difference between tuition and the cost of an EMS education.
- expansion of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) programs at EMS.
Read more about the 2019 event.