Teaching and staff openings
Eastern Mennonite School is in a search process for the position(s) listed below.
- Salad Bar Prep & Service: This person works with other Dining Hall staff to prepare and serve lunches to approximately 250 students each day. Periodic food service support for special event breakfasts, banquets and receptions is also an expectation. Commercial kitchen experience strongly preferred. Hours 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., M-F. Needed ASAP. Benefits Included, EOE. Call Deb at 540-236-6008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housekeeping: This person works independently on cleaning a specific area of the school building. Extra support is occasionally needed before or after special events. Full-time work hours are typically 3 pm - 11 p.m. This role can be part or full-time with a minimum of 20 hours needed as soon as possible. Paul Leaman, Head of School at email@example.com or 540-236-6012.
Download the application here.
Coaching position openings
Eastern Mennonite School Athletics is in a search process for the following coaching position(s):
Please express interest by emailing Andrew Gascho, Athletic Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Varsity Boys Tennis (Spring)
- Middle School Girls Soccer
- Middle School Track and Field
EMS employees share a passion for working with children K-12 in a Christ-centered academic environment. Eastern Mennonite School offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience,and is an equal opportunity employer.