Teaching and staff openings
Eastern Mennonite School is in a search process for the position(s) listed below.
- High school Spanish teacher, full-time
After School Program openings
Contact Heidi Byler, coordinator of the After School Program, to indicate interest.
- Director -- ensures that this is an engaging, safe environment for kids, stocks snack and arts and craft supplies, and communicates with parents to create the best atmosphere for all. Experience required.
- Assistant(s) -- helps students with snack, homework, games and activities and works closely with the director to ensure the best after school experience for students and parents alike. Recent high school graduates and college students who relate well to children are encouraged to apply.
Coaching position openings
Eastern Mennonite School Athletics is in a search process for the following coaching position(s):
Please express interest by emailing Andrew Gascho, Athletic Director, email@example.com
- Varsity Girls Tennis (Fall)
- Varsity Boys Tennis (Spring)
EMS employees share a passion for working with children K-12 in a Christ-centered academic environment. Eastern Mennonite School offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience,and is an equal opportunity employer.