Committed to good stewardship of our facilities and strengthening relationships with individuals and organizations in our community, we offer multiple venues for rent during summer and non-school hours. Facilities include:
- a 660-seat auditorium with large performance stage, projection, sound board and backstage area (seats equipped with Bibles and Hymnal: A Worship Book.
- an auditorium foyer featuring large windows (natural light in daytime hours) with capacity to host a small gathering for mingling.
- a dining hall that comfortably seats up to 250 in multiple configurations.
- a dining hall foyer with access to restrooms that seats up to 50 in multiple configurations.
- a small auditorium that seats 250, which includes access to an outdoor courtyard with fire pit.
- a full-size gymnasium equipped with six basketball rims or two volleyball courts and locker room facilities.
- multiple athletics fields including soccer, softball, and baseball with access to restrooms.
- classrooms of various sizes, some equipped with projection, and one with kitchen facilities.
We also offer banquet catering services out of our large commercial kitchen or in partnership with A Bowl of Good restaurant, located nearby.
To tour the space, discuss details or arrange rental, contact Chris Eberly of our business office at 540-236-6035 or email@example.com.