Middle and High School
Join us for Family Visit Days throughout the year!
- Thursday, November 16, 2023. 8:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 16, 2024. 8:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2024. 8:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- Thursday, March 28, 2024. 8:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- Thursday, April 4, 2024. 8:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
Contact Abigail Cook, admissions counselor, to register at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 540-236-6021.
Prefer a private tour? We are happy to welcome families when it suits their schedules. Contact email@example.com or 540-236-6021 to schedule a time for you and your student.
Preschool parents are invited to join us for Kindergarten Open Houses this fall!
- Thursday, October 12, 2023. 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023. 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
To register, complete an inquiry form here. If you are already in our records, contact Abigail Cook, admissions counselor, at 540-236-6021 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Space is limited!
Interested in grades 1-5 for 2024-25? Elementary grades are currently at capacity with admission pools. However, we want to hear about your interest in EMS and to add your family to our records for the future. Complete an inquiry form here. Contact Abigail Cook at email@example.com or call 540-236-6021 with questions about elementary admissions.
"I LOVE what EMS provides for our children. Caring, community, connection, and prioritizing children’s well-being." — October 2021 Facebook post by a mother of children in elementary, middle and high school at EMS.
"Our son has attended EMS since kindergarten and we couldn't imagine a better learning or athletic environment for him. When it came time for our granddaughter to start kindergarten, EMS wasn't only our first choice, it was our only choice." —Robin, 12th grade parent.
"Hannah has enjoyed the outdoor play areas at EMS. She comes home telling us about the forts they made, berry soup, and playing in the streams. Her love for nature and class time outside is one of the highlights of her day." —Ramona, '94 alum and 4th grade parent.
"My kids are so happy to be attending EMS! They love being able to be with their friends. It makes a big difference for them to have interactive learning which gives them a sense of community and support." —Melinda, 6th and 9th grade parent.
- Explore middle and high school through this video.
- Read articles on our news blog, check out posts on Facebook and Instgram @emschool.
- Visit website sections dedicated to: elementary, middle and high school.
- Learn about student life and other activities on our EMS YouTube channel
- Listen to a recent chapel (grades 6 to 12) at our EMS chapel YouTube channel.
- Learn more about our commitment to musical excellence on the EMS Touring Choir YouTube channel
- Explore scholarship opportunities for new high schools students.
Eastern Mennonite School does not discriminate on the basis of any race, color, handicap, national or ethnic origin, or religion, and admits students to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the school’s non-discrimination policies, including its Title IX policy: Debbie Katz, High School Counselor and Title IX Compliance Coordinator.
For assistance related to Title IX or other civil rights laws, please contact OCR at OCR@ed.gov or 800-421-3481, TDD 800-877-8339.