Learn more about EMS!
- Thursday Morning Coffee Chats -- Join EMS Admissions for coffee and conversation throughout the school year. . . from the comfort of home on Zoom! Conversation will focus on a specific school division:
- Preschool parents interested in Kindergarten: Nov. 12, Jan. 14 or Feb. 18. Register HERE. Parents of elementary students, contact admissions for information about Grades 1-5.
- Parents interested in Grades 6-8, sign up for Chats on Nov. 19, Feb. 4, March 11, April 22 or April 29. Register HERE.
- For information about Grades 9-12 sign up for Chats on Jan. 28, Feb. 11, March 25, April 1, or May 6. Register HERE.
- Kindergarten Virtual Open House -- January 20 and January 21, 2021. Join us for a virtual peek into the Kindergarten day -OR- meet our lead teacher and principal in an evening Zoom call. Attend one or both sessions from home! Register HERE.
- Possible spring visits in Grades 6-12 -- bookmark this page for announcements about in-person spring visits, if conditions permit.
Applications for 2021-22 open now!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and safety protocols, we welcome you to visit campus after hours or to attend a virtual admissions event. See below for details. We are planning for additional opportunities to visit in the spring if conditions permit. Contact Marsha Thomas, Admissions Counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-236-6021 for up-to-date information.
"Our son has attended EMS since kindergarten and we couldn't imagine a better learning or athletic environment for him. When it came time for our granddaughter to start kindergarten, EMS wasn't only our first choice, it was our only choice." -Robin, 12th grade parent.
"Hannah has enjoyed the outdoor play areas at EMS. She comes home telling us about the forts they made, berry soup, and playing in the streams. Her love for nature and class time outside is one of the highlights of her day." -Ramona, '94 alum and 4th grade parent.
"My kids are so happy to be attending EMS! They love being able to be with their friends. It makes a big different for them to have interactive learning which gives them a sense of community and support." -Melinda, 6th and 9th grade parent.
While you're here...
- Explore middle and high school through this video.
- Read articles on our news blog.
- Visit website sections dedicated to: elementary, middle and high school.
- Learn about student life and other activities on our EMS YouTube channel
- Listen to a recent chapel (grades 6 to 12) at our EMS chapel YouTube channel.
- Learn more about our commitment to musical excellence on the EMS Touring Choir YouTube channel
- Explore scholarship opportunities for new high schools students.
Schedule an after-hours tour of our Campus!
Eastern Mennonite School does not discriminate on the basis of any race, color, handicap, national or ethnic origin, or religion, and admits students to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
For assistance related to Title IX or other civil rights laws, please contact OCR at OCR@ed.gov or 800-421-3481, TDD 800-877-8339.