Middle and High school
We are still accepting applications for students entering grades 6 to 12 for the 2021-22 school year. Book a tour with Marsha Thomas, admissions director, below.
We are delighted that interest in Eastern Mennonite Elementary School is high, and our K-5 grades are filled to capacity with wait pools for every grade for the 2021-22 school year. We would love to know of your interest, however! Please complete an inquiry form here to tell us about your student and interests so we can keep you informed about upcoming open house events and opportunities to apply.
"Our son has attended EMS since kindergarten and we couldn't imagine a better learning or athletic environment for him. When it came time for our granddaughter to start kindergarten, EMS wasn't only our first choice, it was our only choice." -Robin, 12th grade parent.
"Hannah has enjoyed the outdoor play areas at EMS. She comes home telling us about the forts they made, berry soup, and playing in the streams. Her love for nature and class time outside is one of the highlights of her day." -Ramona, '94 alum and 4th grade parent.
"My kids are so happy to be attending EMS! They love being able to be with their friends. It makes a big different for them to have interactive learning which gives them a sense of community and support." -Melinda, 6th and 9th grade parent.
- Explore middle and high school through this video.
- Read articles on our news blog, check out posts on Facebook and Instgram @emschool.
- Visit website sections dedicated to: elementary, middle and high school.
- Learn about student life and other activities on our EMS YouTube channel
- Listen to a recent chapel (grades 6 to 12) at our EMS chapel YouTube channel.
- Learn more about our commitment to musical excellence on the EMS Touring Choir YouTube channel
- Explore scholarship opportunities for new high schools students.
Schedule an after-hours tour of our Campus!
Eastern Mennonite School does not discriminate on the basis of any race, color, handicap, national or ethnic origin, or religion, and admits students to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
For assistance related to Title IX or other civil rights laws, please contact OCR at OCR@ed.gov or 800-421-3481, TDD 800-877-8339.