Plan your visit!
VIRTUAL: Thursday morning Coffee Chats on Zoom with Marsha Thomas, admissions counselor. Join from home or office to learn more about EMS, ask questions, and meet other prospective parents. A teacher, principal, or student may join us, too! Thursday mornings at 9AM throughout the year.
- Kindergarten: Thursdays -- Oct. 28, Nov. 11, and Dec. 2. 9AM on Zoom.
- Middle School: Thursdays -- Nov. 18, Jan. 13, Feb. 10, Mar. 24, Apr. 24. 9AM on Zoom.
- High School: Thursdays -- Jan. 27, Feb. 17, Mar. 17, Apr. 28. 9AM on Zoom.
IN-PERSON: Kindergarten Open Houses* for prospective parents/guardians to visit the elementary school, observe students and teachers, and tour the campus.
- Tues., Oct. 26, at 9AM
- Fri., Dec 3, at 9AM
IN-PERSON: Family Visit Days* Parents/guardians are invited to tour and learn more while your student spends some time in classrooms shadowing an EMS student with similar interests.
- Middle School: Tues., Nov. 9; Wed., Nov. 10; Tues., Jan. 18; and Fri., April 8.
- High School: Tues., Jan. 18, and Fri., April 8.
*If one of these dates does not suit your family, complete an inquiry form to request a private TOUR.
VIRTUAL: FACTS Application Kick-Starter on Zoom provides an opportunity for parents of admitted students to learn about the tuition assistance application and award process.
- Wed., March 2, 2022, at 7PM on Zoom.
The admissions application opens in November for the upcoming school year only. To be notified of future admissions events and application openings, please complete an inquiry form so that we can stay in touch.
"I LOVE what EMS provides for our children. Caring, community, connection, and prioritizing children’s well-being." -- October 2021 Facebook post by a mother of children in elementary, middle and high school at EMS.
"Our son has attended EMS since kindergarten and we couldn't imagine a better learning or athletic environment for him. When it came time for our granddaughter to start kindergarten, EMS wasn't only our first choice, it was our only choice." -Robin, 12th grade parent.
"Hannah has enjoyed the outdoor play areas at EMS. She comes home telling us about the forts they made, berry soup, and playing in the streams. Her love for nature and class time outside is one of the highlights of her day." -Ramona, '94 alum and 4th grade parent.
"My kids are so happy to be attending EMS! They love being able to be with their friends. It makes a big different for them to have interactive learning which gives them a sense of community and support." -Melinda, 6th and 9th grade parent.
- Explore middle and high school through this video.
- Read articles on our news blog, check out posts on Facebook and Instgram @emschool.
- Visit website sections dedicated to: elementary, middle and high school.
- Learn about student life and other activities on our EMS YouTube channel
- Listen to a recent chapel (grades 6 to 12) at our EMS chapel YouTube channel.
- Learn more about our commitment to musical excellence on the EMS Touring Choir YouTube channel
- Explore scholarship opportunities for new high schools students.
Eastern Mennonite School does not discriminate on the basis of any race, color, handicap, national or ethnic origin, or religion, and admits students to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
For assistance related to Title IX or other civil rights laws, please contact OCR at OCR@ed.gov or 800-421-3481, TDD 800-877-8339.