Plan your visit!
Call or email Marsha Thomas, admissions counselor, to register for any of these upcoming events: 540-236-6021; firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday morning Coffee Chats on Zoom with Marsha Thomas, admissions counselor. Join from home or office to learn more about EMS, ask questions, and meet other prospective parents. A teacher, principal, or student may join us, too! Thursday mornings throughout the year.
- Kindergarten: Thursdays -- Oct. 28, Nov. 11, and Dec. 2, 2021. 9AM on Zoom.
- Middle School: Thursdays -- Nov. 18, 2021; Jan. 13, Feb. 10, Mar. 24, Apr. 24, 2022. 9AM on Zoom.
- High School: Thursdays -- Jan. 27, Feb. 17, Mar. 17, Apr. 28, 2022. 9AM on Zoom.
Kindergarten Open Houses for prospective parents to visit the elementary school, observe students and teachers, and tour the campus.
- Tues., Oct. 26, at 9AM
- Fri., Dec 3, at 9M
Family Visit Days. Parents/guardians are invited to tour and learn more while your student spends the day on campus to shadow an EMS student with similar interests.
- Middle School: Tues., Nov. 9, 2021; Tues., Jan. 18, and Fri., April 8, 2022.
- High School: Tues., Jan. 18, and Fri., April 8, 2022.
Evening Virtual Open Houses. Prospective parents and students can learn more from administrators and teachers, and maybe a student, too! Dates will be announced soon.
FACTS Kick-Starter on Zoom provides an opportunity for parents of admitted students to learn about the tuition assistance application and award process.
- Wed., March 2, 2022, at 7PM on Zoom.
2021-22 Academic Year
Grades K-6 are full for the academic year 2021-22, however, we are taking summer applications for grades 7 to 12 for a few remaining spaces. Please contact Marsha Thomas, admissions counselor to begin the process at email@example.com or 540-236-6021.
2022-23 Academic Year
If you are interested in admission for the 2022-23 year or beyond, please complete an inquiry form here so we can keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities to apply.
"Our son has attended EMS since kindergarten and we couldn't imagine a better learning or athletic environment for him. When it came time for our granddaughter to start kindergarten, EMS wasn't only our first choice, it was our only choice." -Robin, 12th grade parent.
"Hannah has enjoyed the outdoor play areas at EMS. She comes home telling us about the forts they made, berry soup, and playing in the streams. Her love for nature and class time outside is one of the highlights of her day." -Ramona, '94 alum and 4th grade parent.
"My kids are so happy to be attending EMS! They love being able to be with their friends. It makes a big different for them to have interactive learning which gives them a sense of community and support." -Melinda, 6th and 9th grade parent.
- Explore middle and high school through this video.
- Read articles on our news blog, check out posts on Facebook and Instgram @emschool.
- Visit website sections dedicated to: elementary, middle and high school.
- Learn about student life and other activities on our EMS YouTube channel
- Listen to a recent chapel (grades 6 to 12) at our EMS chapel YouTube channel.
- Learn more about our commitment to musical excellence on the EMS Touring Choir YouTube channel
- Explore scholarship opportunities for new high schools students.
Schedule a private tour of our campus!
Eastern Mennonite School does not discriminate on the basis of any race, color, handicap, national or ethnic origin, or religion, and admits students to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
For assistance related to Title IX or other civil rights laws, please contact OCR at OCR@ed.gov or 800-421-3481, TDD 800-877-8339.