Each spring, all students grades 9-12 participate in an "E-Term" experience.
Students select from a variety of options created and led by faculty and staff. Destinations include the local community and far beyond. The experience provides opportunity for intensive experience, reflection, personal growth and community building.
Spring 2019 E-Terms
- Cooking & Eating
- Escapes -- Problem Solving
- Learn to turn wood working
- Service, Silence and Solitude
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Baseball and business
- Taos, New Mexico
- Touring Choir trip to Pennsylvania
- Board games
- Jewelry Crafting
- Journal the Journey, hiking and reflecting in the Valley