Parent Teacher Organizations
Our mission statement notes the value of collaboration with "home" in the pursuit of academic excellence.
At the elementary level, the PTF (parent-teacher fellowship) is the organization through which parents, teachers, and administrators connect.
In grades 6-12, class reps relate during monthly meetings with the principals for a Parent Forum.
Both of these groups:
- provide opportunities for parents and teachers to interact informally;
- are a place for parents to share ideas and concerns with faculty and administration;
- support the intersection of school, home and church in our students' education;
- share appreciation for school staff through sharing food (see below!);
- offer a supportive setting for parents to get to interact.