Our K-12 Parent Forum
- provides opportunities for parents and teachers to interact informally;
- is a place for parents to share ideas and concerns with faculty and administration;
- supports the intersection of school, home and church in our students' education;
- shares appreciation for school staff;
- offers a supportive setting for parents to get to interact.
Parent Forum meets monthly, alternating morning and evening start times. After a joint gathering, the group divides into elementary and 6-12 groups. Smaller groups focus efforts on fundraising, volunteer coordination and communication.
Food is a big part of how we build community together at EMS and parents are generous with their culinary gifts!