We gathered Oct. 14 and 15 for Homecoming 2022. Activities included:
- a chapel panel with alumni stories
- a dodgeball tournament pep rally for all students, K-12
- five-year reunions for classes ending in 2 and 7
- a picnic for EMS families and alumni with former faculty and staff in attendance
- a concert followed by a bonfire with s'mores and cider
- Saturday breakfast with alumni celebration
- building tours
- a fun run/walk
- volleyball and soccer contests
See images from many of the events below.
Homecoming 2023 will take place Oct. 20 and 21, with reunions for classes ending in 3 and 8. Mark your calendar and watch for information (or offer to plan your class gathering!)
The return to EMS with her young family was a first since graduating for music educator and composer, Janelle, whose journey has taken her to Penn State, the University of Oregon, Venezuela, and now Pennsylvania.
"It is so good to see the school continue in the same attitude of service and joy for learning as a welcoming community for all as it has since its inception," she reflected after the weekend.