The Wizard of Oz
***Online ticket sales will close Thursday, February 24, at 11:59 p.m. Tickets can be purchased over the phone on Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. After that, any remaining tickets will be sold at the door.
Tickets are now on sale. Tickets can be purchased online, click on the preferred date below, over the phone by calling 540-236-6025, purchase them in person at the EMS front office, or at the door the night of the performance. A processing fee is added to credit card purchases. Read an article with more background.
- All seating on the first floor is "reserved seating"
- Orchestra Center - $15 Adults, $13 Sr. Citizens and Students
- All other seats - $12 Adults, $10 Sr. Citizens and Students
- The balcony has limited availability to allow for social distancing. Seating in the balcony will be general admission.
- All seats - $12 Adults, $10 Sr. Citizens and Students
*Thursday's dress rehearsal is pay what you will, there are no pre-purchased tickets.
- First Floor - Lower Level: Center $15 Adults, $13 Sr. Citizens and Students | Left and Right sides $12 Adults, $10 Sr. Citizens and Students
- First Floor - Upper Level: $12 Adults, $10 Sr. Citizens and Students
- Balcony: $12 Adults, $10 Sr. Citizens and Students
- Thursday, February 24, open dress rehearsal (pay what you will), 7 p.m.
- Friday, February 25, 7 p.m. - Low Ticket Warning
- Saturday, February 26, 7 p.m.
- Sunday, February 27, 3 p.m.
- Snow dates: Saturday, March 12 at 7 p.m. and Sunday, March 13 at 3 p.m.
The doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.
COVID and Weather Notes:
- Masks are required in the building at all times
- If the production is cancelled due to COVID or weather all costs will be refunded
Eastern Mennonite School is located at 801 Parkwood Drive, Harrisonburg. Access the auditorium from Parkwood Dr. Turn off of Route 42 onto Parkwood Dr., go past the main building and turn left into the parking lot. Watch for signs. Proceed to the large lot behind the building.