We are excited that you are ready to apply for admission to Eastern Mennonite School!
Completing an application is the first step after you've explored our website, perhaps visited, and decided you would like to be considered for admission to the school
See the timeline below for information on deadlines, fees and processing.
International applicants: Find information specific to international students here.
After you have reviewed the content below, please contact Marsha Thomas, admissions counselor, with questions as you apply.
How to Apply
Click Here to create an account and begin your student's application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to:
- log in and out of your account, access your application
- track online your admission status
- print the completed application(s)
- monitor when we receive supplemental application forms
- reprint the supplemental forms if needed.
November 1 - February 15: Early application period
- $50 application fee is waived. International application fee is $100.
- Best time to secure a space in classrooms that may fill to capacity.
- Admission decision within three weeks of file completion (excluding international students).
February 15 - April 30: Regular application period
- Application fee of $50. International application fee is $100.
- Admission decision within five weeks of file completion.
- March 15 -- FACTS (financial aid) application deadline to guarantee aid provided your family meets eligibility guidelines. Applications received after March 15 will be considered as funds are available.
May 1 - Summer: Summer application period
- Application fee of $50. International application fee is $350.
- Applications remain open; admissions process is often delayed.
- Admission is offered beginning June 15, as space allows.
- Financial aid application will be considered in the unlikely event that funds are available.