Update for the 2022-23 school year: We are grateful for the strong interest in our school. Unfortunately, our wait pool is full for kindergarten through grade 5, so we are no longer accepting applications for those grades. Please do complete our inquiry form so we can update on you future openings.
We are excited that you are ready to apply for admission to Eastern Mennonite School!
Completing an application is the first step after you've explored our website, perhaps visited, and decided you would like to be considered for admission to the school
See the timeline below for information on deadlines, fees and processing.
Domestic applicants: After you have reviewed the content below, please contact Marsha Thomas, admissions counselor, with questions as you apply.
While we are no longer accepting applications for kindergarten through grade 5 for fall of 2022, we invite you to complete the inquiry form so we can inform you of openings as we plan for future enrollment. Registering your interest provides valuable information as we consider growth opportunities as a school.
How to Apply
Click Here to create an account and begin your student's application.
After submitting the application form, you will return to your admissions portal to:
- complete the application checklist. Items required for admission vary by grade level.
- track your student's admission status.
- print the completed application(s)
- monitor when we receive supplemental admissions documents.
- access supplemental forms, if needed.
November 1 - February 15: Early application period
- $50 application fee is waived. International application fee is $100.
- Best time to secure a space in classrooms that may fill to capacity.
- Admission decision within one week of file completion (excluding international students).
February 15 - April 30: Regular application period
- Application fee of $50. International application fee is $100.
- Admission decision within three weeks of file completion.
- March 15 -- FACTS (financial aid) application deadline to guarantee aid, provided your family meets eligibility guidelines. Applications received after March 15 will be considered as funds are available.
May 1 - Summer: Summer application period
- Application fee of $50. International application fee is $350.
- Applications remain open; however, admissions process can be slow -- parent help is crucial for timely processing.
- Admission is offered beginning June 15, as space allows.
- Financial aid application will be considered if funds are available.