2nd Century Fund
Make a gift to the 2nd Century Annual Fund and support our mission to join home and church in calling students to faith in Jesus Christ, academic excellence, personal integrity and compassionate service in the world.
Generous contributions from parents, grandparents, friends, and alumni have an immediate and tangible impact on our learning community! The 2nd Century Fund touches every aspect of the school, from investing in teachers and staff to student financial aid, and everything in between: technology, arts, athletics, musical programs, and college and career counseling.
Why do you give?
"We continue to give because we want other students to have the same experience at EMS that our son did."
Mother of '93 alum.
Give online or by check, made payable to Eastern Mennonite School with "2nd Century Fund" in the memo line. Mail to: 801 Parkwood Drive, Harrisonburg VA 22802.
Your gifts will help:
- Fund tuition assistance for families;
- Hire and support faculty who are excellent in their discipline and committed in their faith;
- Provide one-on-one mentoring and support to students at all levels;
- Offer experiential learning opportunities such as E-term;
- Support the arts at EMS, where music has flourished for over a century
- Create space for children to explore their God-given gifts, flourish as unique individuals, gain leadership skills and develop lifelong emotional intelligence;
- Students to serve in the local community and with each other.
We depend on support from alumni and friends to make this K-12 experience available in the Shenandoah Valley. Imagine our graduates launching into our local community and beyond, shaped by their EMS experience to contribute wherever they land, honoring God and serving others.